Tuesday, August 25, 2015

American Girl Valentine's Sweater


I love adding holiday outfits to my doll donations. I'm not sure if the kids love them as much as I do, but since I'm the one doing all the crocheting I like giving myself some projects I enjoy, too.

Valentine's Day has always been a challenge for me as I didn't have anything specific for it. However, when I bought the Tara Cousin's set, it had a heart sweater that was perfect for my project. You can purchase the pattern here.

While this outfit required buttons, I was glad because it had a better fit to it. The heart pattern while charted was easy enough to follow. I changed it to more seasonal colors and I really liked the way it came out. One more holiday outfit finished.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.

1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

I was just thinking about you today and thought I better come by to see how things are going. Glad I did. I love this new doll outfit!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers