Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pretty in Pink 15 Inch Baby Doll Dress


A funny thing happened on the way to making an 18" doll ballet outfit, it suddenly became a cute 15" doll baby dress. I found a free pattern for an 18" doll ballet dress here.

Since I've started crocheting again, I've found my gauge to be rather funky. The pattern calls for sports yarn, but to make gauge even changing hooks I had to use worsted (4) to make gauge. I also found after making the first one I wanted to try again to make the fit better for the 18" doll although the fit was fine on the 15" doll.

It worked out fine as the baby doll has another outfit and the 18" doll eventually got her dress, too. I also found another free pattern designer. I'll be watching to see what other doll patterns she produces.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers