Friday, January 9, 2015

Easy Peasy Doll Afghan


My DH gave me the Crochet 2015 Day-to-Day Calendar for Christmas and I cracked it open and started searching through the patterns right away. By Christmas Night I decided to try the afghan pattern for the 18 inch dolls to see if it would work for my donation.

This is my favorite doll afghan pattern I've tried. I adapted it by using worsted weight yarn and an I hook, but the rest of the pattern made for a great afghan for the doll.

Every year I can almost guarantee I don't get to something I'd like to make for the dolls. Last year it was afghans for the 18 inch dolls. All the baby dolls had afghans and one kind Crochetville friend donated one, but I didn't have a chance to make any. This year, both 18 inch dolls will have blankets when they leave at Christmas.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers