Monday, May 19, 2014

Crocheted Dishcloths Arrived in the Mail


I love Crochetville. It is a wonderful, friendly online community. I participate regularly in their online wishlists and less frequently in their swaps.

On Saturday, a package arrived only marked as coming from my FGM. With the postal markings I was able to figure out it arrived from NC. Inside was a delightful spread of summer dishcloths to brighten my day. I also got a hot pad and what we used to call a Boo Boo Bunny.

I continue to be amazed at the thoughtful carrying people that participate there. So thank you FGM and thank you to all the people who make it such a welcoming and friendly community.

Free Dishcloth and Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Free Crochet and Knit Dishcloths Patterns

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers