Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Checks Dishcloth


This dishcloth was for the second crochet swap. Again, it was a nice break in the middle of crocheting ami's. This pattern came from a Leisure Arts publications simply called Crochet Dishcloths #5951. This was an odd publication. It came out in 2013 and it was on my list of patterns to buy. There were several patterns I knew I wanted to make. Then it was gone. I managed to get a copy, but it wasn't easy to find. I've never seen one come out and disappear so quickly before.

This swap partner asked for pink and grey. I love this variegated pink cotton. Grey is not an easy cotton color to find, so I decided on black again as my contrasting color. This one almost didn't make it into the box. I think I'll be making another one at some point.

Free Dishcloth and Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Free Crochet and Knit Dishcloths Patterns

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers