Thursday, January 16, 2014

Leprechaun Dishcloth


I don't do as many swaps as I'd like but I did participate in two this month at Crochetville. This first was a KISS (Keep it Simple) Dishcloth swap.

I asked for a holiday dishcloth and as you can see, I got a beautiful Leprechaun Dishcloth from my partner. I believe you can find the free pattern here. I am thrilled. I love holiday dishcloths and this one is adorable. I love the facial details. I always find those items intimidating when I make something where the back shows. On an ami, everything is hidden inside. The back of this is beautiful.

Free Dishcloth and Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Free Crochet and Knit Dishcloths Patterns

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.







1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

I need a dish towel like this in my life. He would match all my other Irish stuff. How adorable! Love it. I snagged the pattern so that maybe one of these days I'll actually get better with my crocheting.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers