Monday, July 8, 2013

Birthdays Bring Crochet

My DH knows I love to crochet and always asks for a wish list to shop from for my birthday and other special occasions.

I am so thrilled to have new projects to work on:

For my 18" Doll projects:

Bobby Socks and Polka Dots

I had the Crochet Calendar version of the Bobby Socks, but the printed version is easier to read and I love the Skirt pattern.

Anastasia’s Ready for Spring

This one's been on my wish list for a while. It is a beautiful outfit.

Summer Styles for 18” Dolls

I have been afraid Annie's would retire this one before I got to it. I love the summer designs.

Barnyard Set

Mom and I are working on a farm yard set for a little one for Christmas so this is a great addition

Gnomes

I've been collecting garden gnomes for years, now I can make a crocheted family

Pilgrim Lovie Blanket
I'm looking forward to making a couple of these for the holidays

Halloween Cupcakes

These of course are for my Halloween box

I have several projects to post, but I keep getting behind with other things. Hopefully I'll find a better way to manage it all.




1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

All so cute, I can't wait to see the Gnomes!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers