Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Easter Bunny Brought Crochet Patterns

I love that the Easter Bunny knows I crochet. It’s wonderful he knows about online patterns and downloading them to leave in my Easter basket. He even seems to know which patterns are on my wish list.

This year the Easter Bunny brought the Animal Amigurumi to Crochet and he is such an amazing bunny that he even printed the corrections and slid them inside the book.

Like Santa the Easter Bunny knows I love to make the AG/18" doll clothes so he swung by Maggie's crochet and picked up some doll's clothes and some toy patterns for me. I got Betty the Barbeque Chef and Winter Fun for the 18" dolls. I love the make your own snowman. I have been eyeing that pattern for a while now. I wonder who told the bunny.

While at Maggie's the bunny picked up some toy patterns. I got the new Cinderella Flip Doll pattern. I also got two activity sets: Cooking Katie and Handy Andy.

I send a big thank you to the Easter Bunny. He is keeping me plenty busy with projects for relatives and my Christmas donations.





1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

Animal Amigurumi has an elephant that is soooooo cute! I saved Maggies Crochet to my Pinterest board and to my bookmarks for my "when I graduate I plan to craft." The BBQ chef is so cute. I might have to see about getting started on that for lil m for this summer. I wonder how much longer before she grows out of her AG type doll. I have to say I really like the cooking set. We have a portion in our basement for lil m set up like a restaurant so she can play with all her food and cooking stuff.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers