Friday, April 5, 2013

My Ami Swap Package Arrived



I have been posting pictures of the ami's I sent for the Crochetville Ami swap, but my package arrived and it was wonderful. I love holiday ami's, but I am generally too busy making them to send to get any finished for our house. When I have the chance to request one, I always ask for holiday themed ones. The only holiday I exclude is Christmas. I have inherited and acquired so much Christmas stuff that I am actually reaching the point I may need to decrease. I want the ami's to get the maximum attention. This witch will have a prominent place in my Halloween decorations.



My partner also sent some wonderful extras. She sent two beautiful dishcloths. I got a bag of buttons for my doll making. A box of cinnamon stick tea and three bags of flavored cocoa were a great added bonus. My dish cloth cotton is running low so I was thrilled with the 4 skeins of crochet cotton. I also received a pattern holder and three crochet leaflets. She sent Fashion Doll Tooth Fairies, Annie's Ultimate Book of Pot Holders, Old Timey Scrap Afghans.






No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers