Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter Duck with Overalls



I meant to get this project posted several weeks ago. Then I got distracted with a jungle mat project that I hope to be writing about soon. This is the second project I made from Crochet Village's Easter Bunnies and Duckies for next Easter. I have a healthy start on next year's Easter toys. This is a great pattern if you are looking for quick fun toys for Easter.

I hope to find time to blog about the jungle pattern soon. The basic pattern is free from Joann's. I am supplementing the pattern with animals from A Zoo For You (Leisure Arts #5152) that I had purchased previously. The animals are a good size fit for the free pattern. I need to finish this project for a June birthday. However, I have some 18" doll projects that need to be finished for a May birthday. Sometimes it is hard to work on what is due instead of what you are most interested in making.


If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers