Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Green Eyed Bunny



The Green Eyed Bunny is the last of the bunnies I made using Easter Bunny Gang pattern. I have had some cat ami eyes for ages and I decided to use up some green yarn that I had rolled into balls after completing another project. It all just came together. This guy almost didn't make it into the box. I need to make another one before Easter, as I've had a local request for one.

I have a bunny to finish for a magician's hat I'm making for an April birthday project. After that I should have time to squeeze another bunny in before Easter. Then I am hoping to finish another 70's outfit for an 18" doll before the May birthday box has to go out. It's busy but doable.

My swap box has reached CA so I am hoping to be able to post pictures of the items I made for that project soon, too.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.






2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Very cute!

Jay Elle said...

Darling bunny just in time for Easter!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers