Friday, January 11, 2013

Jingle Ball Ornament


While I make lots of ami's that have a round base, I find that making actual balls is more challenging than I thought. It is a skill I'm working on. This is another pattern from from Gourmet Crochet's Happy Holiday Amigurumi and I added the jingle bells inside to make it more fun for the child who will be getting it next Christmas.

This is the last of my Christmas ami's I have put away for next Christmas. Now I am working on my doll donation project and I already have a few outfits finished and ready to share.

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.






No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers