Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crochet Chocolate Kiss



My Husband's office is decorated with little ami's especially for the various holidays. I was trying to come up with something cute for Valentine's Day. The Candy Corn with sneakers was a big hit. I didn't have the time to make him a Kiss last year when I completed the My Silly Valentine's patterns from Crochet Village for my Valentine's box. This year I squeezed in a kiss project between the doll's clothes.

As you can see from the one I made last year posted here, I didn't go with the traditional colors last year either. I like the way Hershey's has holiday colors for their candy and I made a red Kiss last year. This time I had a request for specific colors so I went with the blue and yellow. The red ties on the sneaker bringing it back to Valentine's Day. This is a fun quick Valentine's project if you are looking to purchase a set of patterns to work on this year.

I am alternating between doll projects and Easter projects, as that box needs to go out at the beginning of March. It will take a while to get those projects done. However, thanks to my husband and some great friends on Crochetville I have some adorable patterns to work on for my Easter box.

If you arrived here looking for free amigurumi patterns please see the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers