Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pumpkins




There have been so many things going on that I got very far behind with my posting. This set was one of the first crochet projects I finished after my surgery in May. I bought the Pumpkin Trio kit from Mary Maxim as a present to encourage myself to get back to crocheting after a health related break.



I love the Prism yarn. The colors were so perfect for my fall decorations and the texture felt so nice on my hands. It did break a bit easier than more traditional yarns I use for ami's, but since these were fairly straight forward round projects it was not much of an issue.



These are going to make wonderful fall decorations. I rarely buy kits and I even more rarely make items to keep for myself. I am very excited to have finished these to have for my fall decorating. I do have a full skein of the Prism yarn from the kit left, so I could make another set before the fall weather kicks in.


If you arrived here looking for free holiday or toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.





2 comments:

C.Mahan said...

These turned out really well. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love everything pumpkin flavored. I know I keep saying that I can't wait to be done with school so I have time to crochet again, but every time I visit you I see new projects that are making me want to hurry up the process! LOL Very cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those pumpkins look so nice. Good combination of colours.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers