Thursday, April 12, 2012

Snorlax



Thanks to a generous free pattern designer I managed to finish Snorlax.




Snorlax is found in the ninth book of the Scholastic Chapter book series, Lapras the tenth. Pikachu was of course in the first book. Since I am shipping them all for a May birthday, my focus has been on finding patterns I can make for the characters that are in the books found in this particular 15 book series. I am only grateful some of the books combine characters from previous books.

My hope is to make the Snubull next, although not having read the directions I make no promises. That character is found in book 12. It appears I have to go back and either find or work on the patterns I have for the earlier characters.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Snorlax is looking sleepy as usual

Антонина said...

Wonderful!!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers