Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Leprechaun Toilet Paper Topper



I have been in holiday crochet mode and finally decided to make something for our house. I saw the holiday toilet paper toppers at Crochet Village while shopping for My Silly Valentine and decided to purchase Tweedle Dee Leprechaun TP Topper and two others I will hopefully complete and blog about later.

This guy worked up quickly and the surprised me. I though the beard that would be the challenge. It used a loop stitch I was not familiar with and I was working on it while trying to help someone brainstorm some project ideas. Not the best time for a learning experience. The beard actually worked out fine. In fact, the only challenge I found were the feet. For some reason I struggled to understand the directions for the feet, so I reworked the directions for one of her other pieces and made it work.

I used Caron One Pounder and Red Heart Super Saver and some Wintuck I picked up at a Church sale. It has been wonderful to complete projects from my stash.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:


St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

1 comment:

Kristi C said...

I am not crafty at all but this looks super fun and cute to do with the kids. I might have to give this a try.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers