Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chocolate Valentine Kiss



I have been off working on swap and Valentine's projects so I have not had much time to post. I finished my swap projects. However, I cannot post pictures until my partner receives the box. Therefore, I will post my Valentine's projects as I finish them.

This is the Chocolate Kiss from Crochet Village's My Silly Valentine Patterns. I purchased the patterns shortly after Christmas when I saw they had released a special holiday pattern and decided I would get the set ready for my Valentine's package. Just to be clear I changed the color pattern as I wanted a holiday themed Kiss. The pattern has the traditional grey colors. I also decided on the striped legs, the pattern is a solid color. That is one of the great things about these patterns is you can easily adapt them to your needs without a great deal of effort. They are also a good use of scraps. I used up left over Caron One Pounder and Red Heart Super Saver to make this project. I have a request for a blue one and two things I need to work on for the second one are adding more stuffing and working on where to best attach the legs.

I almost have the second pattern, the Hugging Hearts completed. I will post those pictures when they are ready for their public appearance.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:


Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas


Pictures may not be used without written permission.


3 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh my, I love your Chocolate Valentine Kiss. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just posted my efforts to make a wall hanging. I'm not finished yet, but I'm trying. I love to crochet. I'm going to really love your blog. So many nice things. Thanks for sharing.

C.Mahan said...

Turned out really cute!

Mandy said...

These are so cute! Love them!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers