Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pilgrim Female Finger Puppet





















Thanks to the generosity and hard work done by the homeschool Mom at Almost Unschoolers in designing and offering her patterns for free I have a set of three Thanksgiving finger puppets to put in my Thanksgiving box. I posted about the Pilgrim Man last week and will be posting about the Turkey soon. The pattern for the Pilgrim Female can be found here. While I buy quite a few patterns, I also do depend on the generosity of those who donate their designs and I try to remember to thank them for their gift. This allows me to make and do more.

If you have experience with amigurumi you can use these patterns as a base and play with them. I adapted the hands and as mentioned made the bases a bit larger. I used Caron Simply Soft for the face and hands. I used Caron One Pound for the dress and Lustersheen for the eyes and mouth. While the pattern did not require it I used Red Heart Sport yarn for the hat and apron as I thought worsted weight would be too heavy for the size of the puppet.

This couple makes a great quick project if you are looking to have some fun toys around for Thanksgiving.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers