Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dimetrodon


I finished my first donation dino for the project I have been blogging about for weeks. I have been promising to get going on this project forever and it feels so good to have one I can send off to the Church. I hope to have some friends to go with him. The plan was to have a herd. However, each journey or herd starts with the first.


This guy was made using Planet June's Dimetrodon pattern. I got the pattern as part of her Dinosaur Set of 3 for my birthday. You can purchase it as an individual pattern. This is the second pattern I have made from this set. The combination of detailed directions and zoomed in pictures that demonstrate the stitches make her patterns wonderful to follow.

I used Red Heart Super Saver from my stash to finish this guy. I am in a stash busting mode. While I keep buying yarn for specific projects, I am determined to use my amigurumi's as a reason to destash when possible.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.



3 comments:

Funky Momma said...

Very cute. I am sure there will be a little boy just begging for it.

Eva North said...

that is so awesome...i like ur site and w/be coming back to visit other sites linked from yours. keep up the amigurumi, there is so many children out there needing a toy.

Anonymous said...

He looks so great! :-)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers