Wednesday, September 21, 2011

AC Moore Rewards

My AC Moore $10 off rewards coupon arrived in the mail yesterday. All that swap shopping had rewards. I encourage people to sign up for the various store's reward programs, mailing lists, and email lists. I have benefited greatly from the coupons and special offers. If you buy craft materials, keeping it affordable means knowing about the sales and the deals.

Don't forget if you have not entered the Fashion Doll Leaflet Giveaway for a Leisure Arts crochet leaflet you can enter here.

I finished another dino for the donation project. I should have a picture to post soon. I put a T-Rex on the hook last night from a pattern I have not used yet. I am hoping to have this finished today, as I need to drop these off tomorrow.

I also realized that I started my afghans out of order. The Kitty blanket is going to be delivered Christmas Eve. The other one I need to make has to be shipped. Therefore, I began working on that one yesterday, too. I also read of a new technique to work with the yarn on the Kitty one so I may want to experiment with that to make the back of the Kitty blanket neater when it is finished. I am making the Sunset Throw from the August 2011 Crochet World magazine using Red Heart Super Saver Melonberry. It is an interesting look and I love the colors. It is working up quickly.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers