Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kelly Cat Costume Crochet



I have not forgotten my Halloween projects. Kelly now has her Halloween costume made and ready to ship off with my Halloween package. This free pattern is made from Red Heart and Caron One Pound Yarn.

I really love the way this pattern looks. After playing with this pattern to create a Patriotic outfit that I will be discussing later, I would suggest using Red Heart Sports Yarn and checking the stitches to make sure the pattern fit. You may need to add more stitches, but the fit will be a bit less bulky.

As one who cannot use thread, I have been glad to find patterns that allow me to make Kelly clothes without using thread.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without written permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers