Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crocheting by Genre

Lately I realized I have been crocheting in specific genres and I find it hard to break out of my pattern. I was working on toys and then had a need to make a baby blanket. Before I knew it I was working on blankets and have not been able to get back to making toys. I have a doll dress almost finished and several Easter projects that need to be done. However, instead I am working on my second afghan project that I do not need until Christmas.

By the end of the week I will need to force myself to finish those Easter projects if I want to be able to mail them out in time. I have birthday projects that also need to be completed. It is hard to fight against the urge to create certain projects. It is time to get back into toy and doll mode.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers