Monday, April 18, 2011

Crochet Animals Big and Small

Like many people, I am always looking for new dinosaur patterns. During a recent yarn purchase I came across a small Red Heart book Crochet Animals Big and Small. I have only located this book were I purchased it and the Red Heart site. There are eleven patterns included in the book and four dinosaurs. As the book is published by Red Heart the yarn required is Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. I suspect most worsted weight yarns would work.

I would choose different colors for some of these creations, but I am glad to see find some new patterns. The vintage dinosaur patterns can be very expensive because there are so few available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. It gave me the opportunity to stop and visit yours! I love vintage patterns too. Not necessarily dinosaurs but I think they are all fun.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers