Monday, February 28, 2011

Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth




It is wonderful to see my own holiday creations hanging in my kitchen. This pattern comes from an out of print pattern from Leisure Arts, Holiday Pot Holders, 2560. I have found the pot holders often make great dishcloths. If you do not make the second half, you have your dishcloth. While there are many free patterns on the Internet, I find lots of out of print books that provide me with creative patterns.

My suggestion is to shop around, but do not wait too long if you have your heart set on a specific vintage book. As I have mentioned before prices can range widely. However, kitchen items are popular and they can disappear quickly. Check the prices and then buy if you want the pattern.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines


Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers