Friday, October 15, 2010

My Halloween Decorations



In the middle of getting out Halloween packages to others I did stop to make some Halloween decorations for my own house. I still need a pumpkin before I decide the set is complete for this year. I will add more to my own set next year.




My pumpkin and ghost dishclothes are already up in the kitchen. It is neat to have my own crochet decorations up. I have yet to get to the attic to get out the other Halloween stuff so this gives me a start.



If you are looking for Halloween Free Patterns please check out these blog entries:

Halloween Pattern Links

Halloween Plastic Canvas Links

If you are looking ahead check out the Thanksgiving and Christmas Free Patterns:

Thanksgiving Crochet and Knit

Thanksgiving Plastic Canvas

Christmas Knit and Crochet

Christmas Ornament Knit and Crochet

Christmas Plastic Canvas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers