Monday, October 18, 2010

Goose The Second Farm Continues



I have gotten disiplined about finishing my two big Christmas projects that I have been working on for a while now. I have one set of dinosaurs completed and one farm set done. I am adding a silo to the first farm set which I need to finish, too. However, as I have read on other crochet blogs, I have trouble returning to projects I have already done and duplicating the efforts to make additional items for others.



In the midst of other writing projects not related to crochet I have pushed myself to get focused and get finished. I finished the castle even though there were times I really wanted to abandon it and then decided on a strategy of trading back and forth between farm animals and dinosaurs to finish both projects. I currently am working on the last farm animal the cow, so the strategy is yielding results.

I am trying a new strategy with the second set that is providing some different results. I switched from a G hook to an F hook and I am finding my projects are standing better. There are fewer gaps in the patterns and I like the overall look better.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers