Monday, October 4, 2010

Check out the Halloween Page


October has begun and I am scrambling to finish my projects and already have ones on my list for next year.

Bloggers and yarn companies have been adding Halloween patterns to their sites and I have been adding links as I find them to my Halloween page. Lion Brand has added a ton of new patterns and I even found some doll Halloween costumes for those who are interested in making them. Keep checking back as I keep adding to the pages as I find them. My favorite find from Lion Brand so far was the cute Halloween bibs and the Vampire Ami doll, Cody the Count who is on my to do for next year as soon as I can print the pattern and log it. I will not have the time to get to Cody this year. I love the American Girl doll costumes, but those are also a next year project. However, it is always good to have new stuff to make.

Halloween Pattern Links

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers