Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Brontosaurus the Dinosaur Project Continues



I was so pleased with the second brontosaurus. I liked the color and using a smaller hook and better sewing techniques this guy actually stands up better, too. I was thrilled when I saw him coming together at how much better he looked than the first one I made. Looking at the sewing improvements, I think I can actually fix the legs on the first one to improve his ability to stand up.

My skills have come a long way since I started working on these projects and this guy reminds me to stop always criticizing what I cannot do and be happy with what I have learned to do better.

My Thanksgiving projects are continuing. After finishing the Hello Kitty project, I think I discovered a way to rescue a Pilgrim Weeble like woman that I almost abandoned in frustration because I could not get the pattern to work. After learning a few tricks from pulling out Hello Kitty's outfit a few times, I think I can now make the Weeble like Pilgrim lady work and even perhaps create a Mr. Pilgrim to be her companion for the holidays. An old Annie's Attic pattern is providing me with the chance to create a pair of Pilgrim bears. When those are completed, I will post those pictures as well.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers