Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finishing Projects



I am not a long-term crocheter. I am still hesitant when I take on a project that has a complicated process to assemble. I am never quite sure that I will make it work. Well I finished the castle today. I will post pictures later, but today I just wanted to reflect on how good it felt to finish something that I found the free pattern for months ago, never really thinking I would attempt. However, when I started the finger puppets, I wanted to try the castle.

My husband cut the plastic strips for the inside last night and today I sat down to assemble the project. When I post the project I will discuss it in more detail, but today I am just thrilled I did it.

Pictures may not be posted without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers