Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crochet Donkey



The farm continues to grow. As I mentioned in a previous post I purchased more books from Gourmet Crochet. The donkey comes from Gourmet Crochet's Amigurumi Nativity. With all the projects I have promised for Christmas, I know I do not have time to commit to the Nativity this year. I figured I would practice on the two animals and include them in the farms I am sending out for Christmas this year. That way when I am ready to approach the Nativity, hopefully next year, I will already be comfortable with two of the patterns. I hope to have the first sheep finished in the near future. Then I will still need duplicates to finish the second farm.




The donkey has already been a huge hit. There is something about his face I am told that draws attention. I will say I am tempted to substitute his body for a rocking horse ornament pattern that is not cooperating now. I think he would make an adorable rocking horse. We shall see if the other one finally is tamed.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food



Pictures may not be used without permission.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Wow! You really are churning them out! I wish I could finish projects as fast as you!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers