Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Frog Bath Mitt Crochet


I wrote about making crochet bath mitts for Easter and never got a chance to take pictures before the package needed to be mailed. Since I have a longer lead time before Christmas presents must ship, I will have a better shot at getting pictures uploaded to the blog.




This pattern is from Annie's Attic Fun-Time Bath Mitts, 879512. I found the patterns to be easy to follow and enjoyable to make. The kids seem to like the combined idea of puppet and wash cloth. It makes for a fun and practical bath toy. I have found some great sales on the dish cloth cotton yarn so I have a supply ready to make more. I am working on new ways to take the basic pattern and add new faces to create new characters. I want a Halloween theme. If it works out you will see the pictures here.

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers