Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Triceratops Amigurumi



This was the project I was least interested in starting and most pleased with when it was finished. The picture seemed awkward when I viewed the cover. However, as I began working on the project, seeing him in a squatted position seemed to work. This project was one of the most enjoyable because I had such a low anticipation of the outcome.

The triceratops was one of the easiest of the patterns to create. The most challenging part was getting the back legs positioned correctly. I have learned to pin all the legs prior to sewing anything to an animal.

One of the goals I presented myself with at the start of this project was not to buy any yarn to finish it. It has been fun digging through yarn stashes to find matches. I wanted fun colors and was not concerned about following the pattern color suggestions in all cases. This is working out.

For those seeking the pattern book it can be found at Gourment Crochet's, Amigurumi's Dinosaurs.

Please see the Dinosaur and Dragon Page for free knit and crochet patterns.

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers