Friday, April 23, 2010

Dinosaur Amigurumi


The project is complete. It feels great to work through an entire book and actually to have attempted and completed all the projects. Some were greater successes than others were, but each was a learning process that has taught me new skills and given me more confidence in trying new things. I will be back to this book before Christmas.

For those seeking the pattern book it can be found at Gourment Crochet's, Amigurumi's Dinosaurs.

If you want to see the individual blog entries and additional pictures for this project see the links below.

T-Rex and Brontosaurus

Stegosaurus

Triceratops

Pterodactytl

Wooly Mammoth

Please see the Dinosaur and Dragon Page for free knit and crochet patterns.

My next project is an old Annie’s Pattern Club pattern for a farm. Another Christmas present on my list.

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers